Well hi all,


over the past four years or so I have

been producing terrain for my gaming

needs well I Have now more terrain

then I need and have to find a new

direction for my gaming hobby.

So I have started to work as a

Mantic Pathfinder.

I love Kings of war , as well as

dead zone and Dreadball, so it was

easy to apply for the program.


So this blog will start with showcasing

my activities with the Mantic pathfinders

program.

There will still be times I will

place terrain projects on the blog

but it will now be the home to the

adventures of a Mantic Pathfinder

in one of the remote capital city's

around the world, Perth Western Australia.





Thursday, January 26, 2012

just a little bit this week

I have Just started a new job with all the budgets due and the overtime I have put in I have not had much hobby time.
I did manage to paint a forest kit up. With most of my terrain it makes its way to the club and is used by others. We this the issue I have with the citadel forest is that the leaves snap off very easy when used in a communal group. The club sets we paint, we now do not put leaves on. I like to see the leaves on so I have used hot glue to attach them. there is more flex in hot glue when set then super and plastic glue. I am hoping this will allow you to knock the leaver and them flex a little before they snap, we will see if this works.
SAM_0631SAM_0632SAM_0633

No comments:

Post a Comment