Well hi all,


over the past four years or so I have

been producing terrain for my gaming

needs well I Have now more terrain

then I need and have to find a new

direction for my gaming hobby.

So I have started to work as a

Mantic Pathfinder.

I love Kings of war , as well as

dead zone and Dreadball, so it was

easy to apply for the program.


So this blog will start with showcasing

my activities with the Mantic pathfinders

program.

There will still be times I will

place terrain projects on the blog

but it will now be the home to the

adventures of a Mantic Pathfinder

in one of the remote capital city's

around the world, Perth Western Australia.





Thursday, January 5, 2012

Table two– goblins

Well I have skipped a table. I had a game with a club mate who is running a night goblin army. I was inspired to build a goblin table for the event.  I have  now have a use for the cave hill. it can be a cave sqiggs home and the goblins can be catching them for sale. well that leads on to the scenario that I can write..
here are the WIP photos,
I have a watch tower, A idol of Gork (or possibly Mork), some tents and fences as well as a camp fire to use as a magic circle. The cave hill and a mash make up the set
SAM_0548SAM_0547SAM_0549

No comments:

Post a Comment