Well hi all,


over the past four years or so I have

been producing terrain for my gaming

needs well I Have now more terrain

then I need and have to find a new

direction for my gaming hobby.

So I have started to work as a

Mantic Pathfinder.

I love Kings of war , as well as

dead zone and Dreadball, so it was

easy to apply for the program.


So this blog will start with showcasing

my activities with the Mantic pathfinders

program.

There will still be times I will

place terrain projects on the blog

but it will now be the home to the

adventures of a Mantic Pathfinder

in one of the remote capital city's

around the world, Perth Western Australia.





Sunday, April 22, 2012

Three more tables

Well I now have three more tables for my collection.
that now takes it to 11 playable tables for me to use, I still have the underground table to finish and write some rules for after I get throught the hobby event I am running in May that will be finished  so I can run my next hobby event. I aslo am writing some rules for a hobby base campainge. more to come later.

these are the Kherri table just have to paint a table top for it





this is a simple table it has my dice tower in the middle and the man eating flower


and the old school town.


No comments:

Post a Comment